Get Your Workshop Back In Order
There’s nothing more frustrating then spending your limited time in the workshop hunting for misplaced tools. Whether it’s a router bit that has wandered off, or a dovetail jig that isn’t where it belongs – spending time on your hands and knees on your workshop floor isn’t what you love about your hobby.
What Can storeWALL Do For My Workshop?
Replace those crooked nails in the wall and worn out pegboard with storeWALL, and you’ll always have the right spot for your tools. Installing the panels just takes a few screws and gives you the foundation for a storage systems that you’ll never outgrow. Here’s a sample of the accessories that you can attach to these panels:
- 19 types of hook, ranging from a lightweight 1″ hook all the way up to heavy-duty hooks big enough for power tools.
- 10 types of steel, wood and plastic shelves.
- 7 sizes of basket.
- Tool racks and magnetic tool holders for your hand tools.
- Open parts bins and clear “tip-out” bins for all your small parts.
- There’s even a paper-towel holder for those inevitable messes!